"They have a sweet and flowery flavor and are a good source of vitamin C and several beneficial antioxidants. This makes them an excellent addition to a healthy diet."
Add Fresh Lychee To Cart Now.
Looking for more fruits? Click here 👉Fresh Fruits Near You
How To Wash Fruits And Vegetables
If you're wondering what's the best way to wash fruits and vegetables naturally and properly to remove pesticides before eating especially during the COVID-19 pandemic – here are some tips and steps that can help you in washing raw vegetables and fruits.
Here’s a quick rundown on how to can clean your fruits and vegetables:
- Clean your hands for at least twenty (20) seconds with warm water and soap before and after cleaning fruits and vegetables.
- Clean and sanitize the sink and utensils you’ll use for cleaning your goods.
- Fruits with firm skin such as apples, lemons, and vegetables like potatoes, and carrots can be cleaned with soft bristles.
- Leafy greens such as spinach and leeks can be submerged in cool water, drained, and rinsed again with fresh water.
- Delicate produce like mushrooms that can fall apart when cleaned, so you should wash it through a steady stream of water with gentle friction using your fingers.
- Cut away any bruised or rotten areas in fruits and vegetables.
- Dry the produce with a clean cloth towel or paper towel to further reduce the bacteria present on the surface.
Read more here: How To Wash Fruits And Vegetables
Order by 7 pm for Next Day Delivery.
Ecosprout delivers from Monday-Saturday.
FREE DELIVERY in Metro Manila for orders above P2,000.
Ordering From Shopee?
Visit our Shopee Page by clicking this link 👇