"Mangosteen is a tropical fruit originating from Southeast Asia.
It’s revered for its many potential health benefits — most of which are related to its nutritional profile and unique antioxidant content. Still, many of these perceived benefits have yet to be scientifically proven in human studies.
Fresh mangosteen may be difficult to come by, as it’s a relatively obscure fruit. But canned, frozen, and supplemental forms are more common.
Its juicy, delicately sweet flavor makes it a delicious addition to smoothies and fruit salads. Try it for its culinary appeal or potential health benefits — it’s a win either way."
Add Fresh Mangosteen To Cart Now.
Looking for more fruits? Click here 👉Fresh Fruits Near You
How To Wash Fruits And Vegetables
If you're wondering what's the best way to wash fruits and vegetables naturally and properly to remove pesticides before eating especially during the COVID-19 pandemic – here are some tips and steps that can help you in washing raw vegetables and fruits.
Here’s a quick rundown on how to can clean your fruits and vegetables:
- Clean your hands for at least twenty (20) seconds with warm water and soap before and after cleaning fruits and vegetables.
- Clean and sanitize the sink and utensils you’ll use for cleaning your goods.
- Fruits with firm skin such as apples, lemons, and vegetables like potatoes, and carrots can be cleaned with soft bristles.
- Leafy greens such as spinach and leeks can be submerged in cool water, drained, and rinsed again with fresh water.
- Delicate produce like mushrooms that can fall apart when cleaned, so you should wash it through a steady stream of water with gentle friction using your fingers.
- Cut away any bruised or rotten areas in fruits and vegetables.
- Dry the produce with a clean cloth towel or paper towel to further reduce the bacteria present on the surface.