"Guavas are incredibly delicious and packed with nutrients.
Many studies also support the benefits of guava leaf extracts, which are taken as dietary supplements.
Together, guava and leaf extracts may boost your heart health, digestion, and immune system, in addition to other benefits."
Add Fresh Bayabas Pangsigang To Cart Now.
Looking for more fruits? Click here 👉Fresh Fruits Near You
How To Wash Fruits And Vegetables
If you're wondering what's the best way to wash fruits and vegetables naturally and properly to remove pesticides before eating especially during the COVID-19 pandemic – here are some tips and steps that can help you in washing raw vegetables and fruits.
Here’s a quick rundown on how to can clean your fruits and vegetables:
- Clean your hands for at least twenty (20) seconds with warm water and soap before and after cleaning fruits and vegetables.
- Clean and sanitize the sink and utensils you’ll use for cleaning your goods.
- Fruits with firm skin such as apples, lemons, and vegetables like potatoes, and carrots can be cleaned with soft bristles.
- Leafy greens such as spinach and leeks can be submerged in cool water, drained, and rinsed again with fresh water.
- Delicate produce like mushrooms that can fall apart when cleaned, so you should wash it through a steady stream of water with gentle friction using your fingers.
- Cut away any bruised or rotten areas in fruits and vegetables.
- Dry the produce with a clean cloth towel or paper towel to further reduce the bacteria present on the surface.
Read more here: How To Wash Fruits And Vegetables
Order by 7pm for Next Day Delivery.
Ecosprout delivers from Monday-Saturday.
FREE DELIVERY in Metro Manila for orders above P2,000.
Ordering From Shopee?
Visit our Shopee Page by clicking this link 👇
Ordering from Lazada?
Visit our Lazada Page by clicking this link 👇
*Price is subject to change due to the availability and season of the produce.
**Appearance of the actual product may vary from photo due to the availability of fresh produce.